ArthroSave is looking for an intern
Who are we?
ArthroSave is a medtech start-up based in Culemborg. Our mission is to help patients diagnosed with knee osteoarthritis, not responding to conservative therapy, probably already indicated for a knee replacement. Our joint saving treatment is studied in medical research groups for > 10 years, resulting in knee joint preservation, decrease of pain, increase of function, and postponing a knee replacement.
We are a growing team of enthusiastic professionals eager to reach many hospitals and patients with our innovation. With our solution, we can give millions of patients their active lives back worldwide.
ArthroSave is looking for an intern with a Life Sciences background in combination with Innovation management, or Healthcare based Entrepeneurship, or Science based Business.
You will assess additional target markets based on the company’s proprietary technology. And you will create a businessplan for a new business opportunity. You will be fully supported by the ArthroSave team.
- Assess the business opportunity of relevant osteoarthritis markets beyond the knee
- Support the management with strategic options for decisions for Future growth
What will you work on?
The intern will work and deliver on the following topics:
Quantify the unmet medical need for joint distraction treatments
- Diagnosis and current treatment standards
- Health economics research
Analyse the market
- Market trends
- Competitor analysis
- Main players and M&A landscape
Combine and validate findings
- Analyse and report the business opportunity
- Validation of the proposition among Healthcare Providers
What do we offer?
The intern will be able to work from home and if needed at the office of ArthroSave. The Intern will be provided with adequate supervision to complete the internship. A internship fee and travel reimbursement will be provided. A minimal period of 4-6 months, start asap.
The intern should bring
You are a master student with Life Sciences background in combination with:
- Innovation management or,
- Healthcare based Entrepreneurship or,
- Science based business
To ensure that there is a good fit with the assignment the intern should bring:
- Strong affinity with the medical sector, any relevant knowledge about orthopaedics is a plus
- Analytic skills and able to combine (bio)medical knowledge with commercial insights
- (basic) Understanding about finance and health economics
- Fluent in English, both verbally as in writing
- Pro-active and responsible
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application! You can send it to email@example.com.